The card management systems are used at home and abroad by the customers and distributors of ScreenCheck.
Within ScreenCheck, the department provides all common technical service/support activities, the technical support, on the hardware and software products supplied by ScreenCheck. The project implementation of the card management solutions is also provided by the Operations department.
- Carrying out technical maintenance and service work and installations on existing projects/systems as well as new projects, which are based on both Cloud and on-prem environments
- Performing the management of the virtual servers, SAAS servers, update/upgrade Card Management software and related software tools, backup, monitoring tools, email facilities and data backups in accordance with the SLA/SAAS agreements and AVG guidelines;
- Taking care of the technical system management and providing support in the development of the ScreenCheck websites (badgemaker.info & cardsonline.info), webshops and License manager tools;
- Taking care of the relevant technical project and product documentation;
- Identifying and reporting deficiencies, security risks, points for improvement of the ScreenCheck products and servers;
- Pro-actively increasing knowledge in the field of databases, interfaces, web services, IT infrastructure and development tools;
- Analyzing malfunctions and handling them independently via the ticket system;
You are a specialist in delivering and managing innovative Cloud solutions, which within ScreenCheck are based on both Microsoft and Linux distributions.
You are expected to have the necessary knowledge about current issues in the field of Cloud environments and to keep yourself ‘up to date’ by obtaining certificates. In addition, you almost always work in a team, there is regular consultation with the development department and you contribute to guarantee the quality, security and stability of the platforms.
As a Cloud Engineer you have the necessary demonstrable experience in the field of IT infrastructures and Cloud server management.
It is also important that you are familiar with techniques such as:
- Saas, Windows IIS/MS SQL and and Linux Redhat Apache/PHP/MySQL.
- It is an advantage if you also have knowledge of Azure App Services and Azure Cosmos DB.
- You are a technician from home, you are service-friendly and you also identify commercial opportunities when carrying out the work.
- You are analytically strong, proactive and you can work accurately.
- Your working and thinking level is at HBO level.
- You have good oral and written communication skills in Dutch, English and preferably German.
We offer a full-time position with a competitive salary depending on age and experience and good fringe benefits. You work in a dynamic environment, in which the work is challenging and varied and in which you get a lot of freedom and independence. You will also have the opportunity to develop further in the IT field by following external training courses and courses.
The ScreenCheck locations in South America and the Middle East and the partners in the various European countries and the United States are supported from Zoetermeer.
Working at ScreenCheck means working at a leading software developer and supplier in the field of innovative identification products such as SmartCard Management systems, ID Cardprinters, Contactless Smartcard coding systems, Digital still cameras, Biometric Systems. These products are delivered worldwide to our partners and used in ID projects.
Together with our national and international partners, we use all our creativity, knowledge and experience to continuously develop new and better products in the field of safety, identification and efficiency.
Address: Coral red 33, 2718 SB Zoetermeer
Telephone: 079-360 11 60
Contact: Mr Ed Toonen, Operations Manager
E-mail address: email@example.com
Method of applying: Written (post/email) incl. CV
*Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated*