ScreenCheck is excited about the release of BadgeMaker 2.7 with improvements, fixes and a great new feature in BadgeMaker Design, called the “Store”. The Store offers a selection of free Card Design Templates to select and download; in the future the store will expand.
The new Store is available in BadgeMaker Design in the main menu that opens an online store within the software. BadgeMaker 2.7 lets you shop for a selection of free Card Design template bundles. At the moment you can find card design templates for employee badge, student id, corporate id card, promocard and food sign cards. Keep an eye on the Store, because BadgeMaker will update regularly with new items in the future.
Browse the Store to select and download one of the Card Design Templates to start with. You can find your selected card designs in “My Items”. Select one, get inspired and adjust the card design template to your own liking.
The main changes for BadgeMaker 2.7
- Trial key is set to try the BadgeMaker PRO within 14 days
- The FREE version BadgeMaker PLAY is adjusted and now available:
- 3 card designs & 1 project
- add a maximum of 25 records
- print credit of max. 5 prints per day
- BadgeMaker START will be lowered in price to € 95,- MSRP
- The Store in BadgeMaker Design to download card designs.
- Updated existing languages and added a new language: Turkish
- In BadgeMaker Design you can now enter text immediately in the text element on the canvas after creating the new text element.
- Contactless encoding for the HDP6600 card printer is now supported. For more information check the BadgeMaker supported printers.
- A great selection of fixes & improvements
ScreenCheck is dedicated to support you in getting the most out of our products. Please contact us if you have any questions about this release.